The current situation requires from industrial companies an ever greater responsiveness, to manage with the increasingly complex market demands . This complexity is part of the whole organizational chain, from communication to maintenance, through marketing and design department, and leads to new problems, for which the collaborative and immersive 3D solutions provide concrete answers.
Today, these innovative solutions are no longer only reserved to very large companies and are now available to midmarket companies and large SMEs, which face similar industrial problems. They bring new sources of values ??and new growth to win the challenges of tomorrow.
The uses and benefits
In the field of aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding, transportation, industrial equipment and energy, companies use these technologies to:
- Improve the quality of production, testing a larger number of assumptions;
- Ensure the integration of products and processes in the environment;
- Accelerate the design cycles, reducing the decision loops with strong financial impact;
- Better response to customer demand, by involving him early in the design phase;
- Anticipate the maintainability of systems and operators training, by immersing them in the digital mockup;
How to benefit?
Become more accessible, these solutions need to be understood in order to their integration into the process be a success. For this, some key points are to consider:
- The user has to be at the center of the design. It is essential that he can test himself around the digital mockup;
- Integration into your current processes must be fluid and natural to articulate with the CAD and the rest of the digital channel;
- Relevant uses must be clearly identified on the basis of issues.
What approach should be taken to integrate these solutions?
The aim of the ‘inspirience the 3D’ days is to inform you about the collaborative and immersive 3D solutions and uses, by testing and understanding, through stories and testimonials.
Beyond these days, a social platform will extend the event to support the participants in their efforts: to continue the discussions with participants and experts, to define the contours of a project, to forecast the ROI, to discuss about technical recommendations…